2 pieces of bread hotdog
2 pieces of lettuce
2 tablespoons bottled mayonnaise
2 tablespoons bottled chili sauce
1 tomato, thinly sliced
Chicken batter, stir together:
250 g minced chicken
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp plain flour
1 tablespoon of full cream milk powder
½ teaspoon pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tablespoon finely sliced green onion
1 egg white, beaten until frothy
100 g white flour panir
- Chicken Dough: Shape the dough into a round and flatten oval.
- Dip in egg white and then wrapped panir flour until blended.
- Fry in hot oil until dry.
- Brush each bread with mayonnaise.
- Give a [Otong lettuce. Place the chicken mixture in the middle.
- Give sliced tomato and chili sauce.
- Serve immediately.