1 whole (1.1 kg) domestic chicken, cut into 8 -10 sections
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tsp grated ginger
2 tsp ang ciu / cooking wine
½ tsp sesame oil
3 tablespoons honey
1 tbsp sesame oil
½ teaspoon pepper
- Marinade: Stir all ingredients.
- Marinate chicken pieces with marinade until blended.
- Let stand for 1 hour in order to sew
- Grease a bowl with vegetable oil. Place the chicken pieces in the marinade dish below.
- Bake in a hot oven for 1 hour until the chicken is tender and the outside dry.
- Remove and serve warm.