Penchant for making cakes, can be a weapon to celebrate special days in your life. Pineapple Puff Pastry Cookies is a combination of pineapple jam with puff pastry dough recipe with a touch of Search Recipes.
- 25 grams of refined sugar
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 200 grams of wheat flour
- Pineapple jam to taste
- 200 grams of ready-made puff pastry dough
- Combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla, whipped until soft.
- Combine the flour, stir well.
- Then we puff pastry dough roller with thickness of 1.5 mm and a width of 3 cm.
- Give the pineapple jam along the dough.
- Then spray the cookie dough.
- Then cut into pieces into many parts, and place it on a baking sheet that has been spread butter.
- Put into the oven in a temperature of 170 degrees Celsius.
- Once the oven is turned off do not immediately released, wait 10 minutes and then removed in order to achieve maximum results.