Dry roast chicken dish is not only a top bidder hungry, but with different recipes to make dishes have more value.
- 1 young chicken and fat
- Salt, pepper, and sugar to taste
- 1 teaspoon seasoning ngo hiang
- 2 tablespoons of glucose
- 2 tablespoons ang ciu
- 1 teaspoon ngo hiang, seasonings
- salt, pepper, and sugar to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water + 1/2 tsp cornflour
- Clean the chicken, remove the legs and head, and then soak in hot water and then drain.
- Rub spice mixture into the chicken cavity and skin, and let stand for 1 hour.
- To make the sauce, mix the sauce recipe above and then cooked.
- Then after an hour, we roast the chicken until cooked through, rubbing seasoning.