Very delicious grilled chicken grilled and have a distinctive taste. You could try making it at home. It is very easy and simple, almost the same as making delicious Grilled Chicken Wings. Here I give the recipe to you.
How to cook:
- 1 free-range chickens
- 1 coconut old
- Wheat flour taste
- 2 eggs hazelnut
- 6 pcs red chillies
- 1 vertebra turmeric finger
- 1 vertebra finger galangal
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 4 red onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Kemanggi leaves to taste
- 1 tbsp tamarind water
- salt to taste
How to cook:
- Halve the chicken into two parts, wash. Sprinkle flour until smooth, let stand for 10 minutes to remove the smell rancid. After that wash up completely clean.
- Garlic, chilli, turmeric, coriander, nutmeg and onion finely.
- Put the piece of chicken in seasoning. Let stand for about 1 hour to allow the flavors to infuse.
- Grated coconut, then grab the coconut milk (condensed). Thick coconut milk and bring to a boil, put the chicken, add the lemongrass, galangal is crushed, basil leaves also. add the acid salt and add water. Try the chicken soaked in coconut milk.
- Continue to cook until the coconut milk thickens and oily, and lift.
- Remove the chicken, then grilled over charcoal while inverted and spread with coconut oil released from the stew before.
- If it is a bit dry, apply the rest of the seasoning on the chicken that has been baked. Serve.