- 1 chicken weighing 900 grams, cut into 4 parts
- 2 tablespoons lime juice and 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 crushed lemongrass
- 3 pieces of lime leaves
- 3 cm ginger crushed
- 3 tablespoons concentrated tamarind water
- 10 tablespoons soy sauce200 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 150 grams of minced chili
- 5 spring onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon toasted coriander
- 1 tsp toasted cumin
- Wash chicken, coat with lemon juice and salt, let stand for a while, Wash and drain again.
- Heat oil, saute the minced chilies and spices until fragrant, enter the chicken, lemongrass, lime leaves and ginger, and cook until chicken turns color, enter the soy sauce and water, and cook until chicken is tender and sauce thickens, remove from heat.
- Grilled chicken over hot coals or oven until dry, remove from heat.