Chilli Fried Chicken Ingredients:
- 500 grams chicken, cut into 16 pieces
- 400 ml coconut milk from half coconut
- Bay leaves 2 pieces
- 1 cm galangal, crushed
- 3 pieces of red chilli, seeded and thinly sliced length, fried
- Fried onion to taste
- Cooking oil 500 ml
- 3 cloves garlic
- Shallots 4 items
- 4 pieces of red chili
- Cayenne pepper 5 pieces
- 1 teaspoon tamarind water
- salt to taste
- Brown sugar 1 teaspoon
How to cook Chilli Fried Chicken:
- Heat oil, fry chicken until golden brown while stirring occasionally so that mature evenly. Remove and drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil, saute ground spices, bay leaves and ginger until fragrant.
- Add chicken and stir well.
- Pour the coconut milk, and cook until flavors mingle and coconut shrink.
- Enter fried chili and stir well.
- Serve warm with a sprinkling of fried onions.
Tips Chilli Fried Chicken:
In order to attract food color, you can add a banana or peas.
Serves 4 Sambal Fried Chicken
Chilli Fried Chicken - It is suitable enjoyed with friends at work or family events, adding a sense of togetherness and kinship.