Italian Rice Squid - Another way to make black rice is to use ink from a squid. If you do not like the color of black rice squid ink, ink wash first. When preparing for this squid rice squid make sure that you buy a clear outer shell and white and really fresh. Many fishmongers sprinkle salt on the squid so that the ink does not come out and taste very salty squid.
- 250 g small squid, wash, discard the bones soft, cut into pieces
- 200 ml of water
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- ¼ cm ginger, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 red onions, sliced
- 1 stalk spring onion, sliced
- 50 g red pepper, cut into rough
- 5 pieces of fresh basil
- 300 g white rice
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon of full cream milk
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Place the squid, water, garlic, ginger and salt in a pan. Cook over medium heat until the water runs out and the squid tender. Lift the squid.
- In the former squid skillet, saute onion and green onion until fragrant.
- Enter and paprika, stirring until wilted. Lift.
- Add the rice and other spices, black rice and stir until somewhat dry.
- Lift, give topping ingredients. Serve hot.
Rice squid is typical Italian cuisine and is also popular in Spain, actually in Italy using black rice (Italian black rice), Italian Rice Squid - to 3 servings.