200 ml whipped cream (coconut milk)
1 tablespoon yeast / yeast bread (optional)
300 grams sugar
200 g butter, melted
180 grams of wheat flour
350 gr melted cooking chocolate by steamed
250 gr peanuts / nuts are roasted and chopped
How to make:
- Mix the eggs with the sugar, melted butter, beat using a mixer. Add 200 grams of chocolate is melted, stirring gently.
- Enter a cream or coconut milk, stirring gently until evenly mixed.
- Enter the flour and yeast breads while stirring. Pour the batter into the baking pan that has been covered with baking paper who first anointed with oil.
- Put it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes.
- After that, remove from oven and let cool for a while just been released from the mold pan.
- Slice brownies into 2 equal parts. Spread with 150 grams of chocolate melting in the middle, and then stack again with the other brownies.
- Pour the top again with melted chocolate and sprinkle with nuts / cashew chopped.
- Allow it to cool (preferably put in the fridge for a while), before being served and sliced.