If we had previously made a variation of puff pastry with cheese, so this time we will combine it with special chocolate. Here's what you need to prepare.
- 200 grams of ready-made puff pastry dough
- 100 grams dark cooking chocolate, team
- 50 grams of white cooking chocolate, team
- Roll the dough as thick as 2 mm.
- Cut the dough, the size according to your taste.
- Place in a buttered baking dish.
- input into the oven with a temperature of 170 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes until cooked.
- Once cooked, polish with dark cooking chocolate, then spray with white chocolate with your own creative motif.