Still made from meringue, but this time more varied. This time we are going to combine the dough Meringue with coco crunch (for coco crunch you can buy at the supermarket).
- 1/4 Basic Recipe Meringue
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 50 grams of coco crunch ready to buy
- Prepare a baking sheet and spread with butter.
- Sprinkle with flour, then batter mixed with chocolate powder. Stir until smooth.
- content of the dough into a plastic bag.
- Set coco crunch, and sprinkle spikles.
- Put into the oven for 2 hours to dry, with a temperature of 100 degrees Celsius.
Coco Crunch Meringue favored by children, giving the distinct impression that the child does not get bored with coco crunch.